Senior M.E.T. Technician Accreditation (Preparation and Assessment)
£990 + VAT
IMI Accreditation Mechanical Electrical Trim (MET), formerly ATA, is for technicians whose job role involves the repair of vehicles typically involved in accidents or similar incidents.
This preparation and assessment is for MET Technicians who are not currently in possession of a Senior IMI Accreditation and who therefore need to take the full assessment.
The technician should be working in the accident repair sector of the industry and ideally have at least three years experience to ensure they are familiar with the skills, knowledge and techniques required to remove & refit or replace various components, including returning vehicle systems to manufacturer specification and diagnosing system faults.
With the new addition of AOM081 High Voltage – Safe Working Module and the competencies that are attached to the delivery, Candidates will need to ensure they possess the required skillset to work on HEV.
Preparation and assessment for the following modules:
- AOM-006 Remove and Refit Mechanical Electrical and Trim (MET) - Complex
- AOM-007 Vehicle Electrical - Complex Fault Finding and Rectification
- AOM-008 Vehicle Suspension
- AOM-012 Four Wheel Alignment - Return to Specification
- AOM-081 High Voltage - Safe Working Module
- AOM-194 Remove and Refit a Front Door Control Module