IMI (ATA) Accreditations
IMI Accreditation (formerly ATA) is a national voluntary scheme which assesses technicians working in the retail automotive industry. The accreditations are quality assured by IMI and provide recognition of an technician’s current competency for specific routes.
It is a practical, non-academic way to demonstrate individual capability, providing independent proof of competence, knowledge and skills. To attain IMI Accreditation, you will be required to successfully complete a range of practical and knowledge-based assessments.
ITAS is an IMI Approved Centre. We offer a Full Accreditation route for technicians who are not currently in possession of a Senior IMI Accreditation, and a Reaccreditation via AOM route for those looking to renew their accreditation.
Both routes are offered with an optional Preparation day which we recommend to give delegates the chance to familiarise themselves with the ITAS Academy and with the requirements of the assessment.
Dates and Bookings
For more details about prices and available dates, please call us on 01908 612221 or email email@example.com.
IMI Standalone Modules
- AOM-009: Resistance Spot Welding (BS1140) MAG Welding (BS4872)
- AOM-030: Welded Panel/Section MAG/MIG Braze/Bond/Rivet
- AOM-133: Bonding and Mechanical Fastenings Following Researched Repair Methods
- AOM-230: Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS)
- AOM-012: Four Wheel Alignment
IMI Mechanical, Electrical, Trim (MET) Accreditation
- ACC-MET-3-20: Senior M.E.T. Technician Accreditation (Preparation and Assessment)
- ACC-AOM-MET-3-20: Senior M.E.T. Technician Reaccreditation via AOM (Preparation and Assessment)
IMI Paint Accreditation
- IMIA-ATA-PAI-3-12: Senior Paint Technician Accreditation (Preparation and Assessment)
- IMIA-AOM-PAI-3-12: Senior Paint Technician Reaccreditation via AOM (Preparation and Assessment)
IMI Panel Accreditation
- ACC-PAN-3-19: Senior Panel Technician Accreditation via AOM (Preparation and Assessment)
- ACC-AOM-PAN-3-19: Senior Panel Technician Reaccreditation via AOM (Preparation and Assessment)