Car Tracker: the most accurate monitor of repair time ever developed.
Car Tracker is a web-based system which gathers and shares repair data between vehicle manufacturers, work providers, bodyshops, paint manufacturers and policy holders.
It offers work deployment and real-time repair monitoring, integrates with paint scales, sends automatic job status updates to customers and generates repair certificates.
- Simple management of bodyshop networks
- Real-time data reporting for repairs
- Compare bodyshop activity by region, vehicle type, paints or parts usage, or insurer approval
- Accurate allocation of work to bodyshops according to capacity, capability or location
- Track repairs in real time from FNOL onwards
- Complete and accurate cost and key-to-key time analysis
- Automatically receive new jobs from work providers
- View vehicle repair history, factory- and showroom-fitted parts
- Simple interface for updating job progress
- Integration with paint scales to enable accurate reporting on paint usage by repairer
- Monitor progress of repair – online or on smartphone
- Encourages engagement in CSI process post-repair
- Issues repair certificates
Job status is managed through Car Tracker's intuitive interface on computer, tablet or mobile phone, with technicians booking into a job and selecting the appropriate status: pending, strip, repair, paint, refit or collect.
Each step of the job is recorded to the second, giving valuable insight into where efficiencies can be found at each stage of each job for each bodyshop in the network.
The system also communicates with DVLA data to highlight current recalls posted against vehicles.
Car Tracker even integrates with bodyshop paint scales to gives absolute transparency to paint usage, assuring that the correct scheme is used for all repairs.
The system can be integrated with existing CSI processes to encourage customers to give valuable feedback on the service they have received.